Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Mooncake Festival

It's a great sunday and Happy Mooncake Festival to all!!! :)



And it has been ages since I actually play with lanterns and candles, and tonight I'm planning too... Hehe ... I think it will be fun !



This festive season actually reminds me of Tanglung festival in UKM back in year 2005. I had fun there with my 9th CNYE committee members, and saw this huge tanglung made by them, which we think is quite unique.




and this is also how some of us look like back in year 2005. HAHAHAH... :p




As for the mooncakes, not really my favourites except for the jelly mooncake type and the "cold skin" mooncake, but actually I don't really like mooncakes which are a little sweet. But I've tried few this year. Thanks to aunties and my colleagues, who keep offering me with mooncakes in office.



And anyway, Happy Lantern/Mooncake/Tanglung Festival to all. Wishing all enjoy the day and enjoy with ya families.

No comments: