Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stress?

These days always didnt get a good sleep at night. Why? ... some said that I might be stress, some said maybe I do too much of thinking, .... did I ? Hmmm.. I don't know about that ...

Has not been sleeping well these days, really must admit that I am too tired sometimes, and too stress perhaps. Sighhh ~~ Wakes up easily in the middle of the night, that then distract me the next morning, and I could not concentrate in my work! It affect me to terrible headache, tired & puffy eyes, and extremely sleepy while driving! You know I need to drive to such a far place.

Frankly speaking, working is really really stressful I can say. Have been working for a year plus, I gained alot of experience, exposure, good teachings by the seniors from my place of work. I can say that it is happy working there, although it is far far far from my house and the environment is friendly enough, that made me continue working there. If not I 've already asked for a transfer to business centre nearby.

Colleagues especially the seniors, really really nice fellas they are, they are keen to teach and help out whenever I faced problems with customers, other departments etc., you know, some customers are really nasty! .... blek.... Really thanks alot to them :)

Luckily, someone gave me a great massage on the neck and shoulder the other day, woah ~ it really released me, felt so much better, and that gave me a great sleep that night! .. thanks to deariee ~ :p .... He promised to give me a weekly massage to charge me up for the war in my job !! hehehhe ....

And of course I promised that I will try not to give myself too much stress and burdens, and try not to give myself extemely busy with workloads, and hopefully that could bring back the old me. :)

Weeeet! Tomorrow will be an off-day for me, going for a check up of my old wound on the right leg in SJMC. Its a happy happy happy thing, cos at least I can get a little rest :p , And then will be bringing my beloved little nephew for the Dark Knight , and he's excited about it, it will be his first time in cinema! ...

No comments: