Monday, December 28, 2009

h.a.p.p.i.e n.e.w y.e.a.r

Another 2 more days and we will be saying goodbye to the year 2009, and yes we shall welcome the 2010.

Many wishes I've made previously has not even been fulfilled yet, and I guess I will have to do it this coming year 2010 ~

Alot of incidents happened in my year 2009 - hicked up in the work, exam stress for my banking papers, work stress, major operation in the month of July, one of our beloved and respectful family members went to another life so suddenly .. and etc.
Has been falling sick alot in year 2009, and wishing it will be lesser in the coming year. I hope. Is it due to the weakness of my immune system, or is there something else happening which I do not want to find out more about it? I don't know .. but nevermind, let's pray for the best ..
I really had a good memorable days in year 2009 and will also remember it. For the past 2 years, the new year eve days, will always be the special one for me, but this year it will be a different one, without companion from a special one. I've experienced the best and sweet time with you and thank you for giving me such a lovely one and of course I do wish that i'll have your companion this time. I still remember that we actually wanted to plan for a new year eve celebration over the sea. Sigh ~
Anyway, I am here taking this opportunity, to wish everyone a Happy New Year, welcoming the year 2010. Hopefully everything will be the best for everyone. New Year New Resolution , I've always been hearing this sentence alot, looks like I'll need to think of what resolution to make then.
And last but not least, Happy New Year to You too ~

No comments: