Friday, November 28, 2008

Missing grandma

Grandma was admitted into hospital due to stroke at old age (96 years old) in early of Nov. She was there for about 10 days, and due to there is no other new changes, we decided to shift her back to her house in our hometown. This is what she wants, when I asked her during she is in unconscious situation.




Shifted her back on Sunday (16/11) and she only managed to live for another one day plus in that house. She went to be with the god on 18/11, when the clock strike at 12.40am. And now she's gone and I feel bad for not being there with her when she's gone. It was a too short period and we wasn't expecting that fast.




I am extremely sad and cried, as she is one of the important person to me. She the one I always follow around when I am small to anywhere in our hometown. And she is one of the close one to me as well. The feeling is terrible I can say when I heard that she's gone. I just spoke to her on the phone an hour before she's gone (although she can't answer me, I know she's listening).




But, I must think on the other side. She is already 96 yrs old, and she had already live her full life. She had already enjoyed her life in this world. And I do not want her to suffer, and don't want her to be unhappy. I know she's already had a happy life, with all of us as her grandchildrens and also my nephew, her great grandchild, and I know she loves us alot.




I was in hometown for the whole week for her funeral, and really sad that she is not here anymore. The home will be empty, and I was thinking, Chinese New Year is coming, and she is always there every year, and this coming CNY will not be the same, she is not there already.




Grandma, although you are not here already, I will always be missing you. And I wish that you are happy in the other world as well. Enjoy the life there. Rest in peace grandma. Love you always!

1 comment:

CarrotEgg said...

R.I.P~ shifu's grandma....

shifu...
i noe it's hard to accept the fact tat d luv one had gone....
u'll nvr be able to share d joy, d sorrow with her anymore...
but luv is all around....
d luv tat she had showered to u will alwz b there with u...
she'll b in ur heart 4eva :)

jiayou oh :)