Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hahaha... it's December, and it's end of the year, which I can say is my favourite month of all. Why? Cos I'll be on a long break ...wahahahah ... it is the same as last year, about almost 2 weeks break from hell (work) ...





I'll be on leave starting 20th December, which is a Sat, and my holiday begins then. Oh yeah ....!! Happy Happy happy ....woah .. what would I be doing in this long holiday? Hmm ... still in the midst of planning and yes I m sure going to get a hair-do which I'd waited for so long... It's alright for if there is no vacation to far far place or whateva, as long as I am on the my break from my tiring, hell work ... and I m satisfied with that ... . :) [btw, I am already in the holiday mood :p]




A few lady colleagues of mine, were discussing so much about buying branded handbags which we are planning to visit KL soon, not those Guess, Elle or Esprit, but is all theseeeee brandsss [which few of it are my favourites]:-

















But I am just gonna accompany them to purchase their bags cause I think in this kind of current economy, it is safer to keep more cash than goods. This is also an advise from a friend and also from bf. I think it is true and thank you to both of you for the advise :D ... *hugs* .... but I m sure gonna think of buying one perhaps in another 2 years time. So at the moment I m just only can look at it but not own-ing it. I give an aim to myself and work hard to achieve this or anyone wanna present me one of these? I don't mind ...hahahahhah ....

No comments: