Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Countdown to New Year 09

2 more days to go , nope it should be about 31 hours more to go to Year 2009! and I guess this would be the last time of blogging in year 2008 for me! :) Perhaps is also time to change the blog 's look, if I am free next year. Will also be actively involved in blogging to update on my life. *wink wink* :)
Oh ya, New Year New Resolution. But I really do not know what kind of resolution to make. I think I should work smartly and harder in order to achieve my dream, my future, my Gucci bag :p, stay healthy, stay that lenglui as well ... Hahahaha .. I wanna double up my effort in my work !! WeeeEEEee ~

Yes, I am looking forward to the new year of 2009, a new year, new life, new beginning, new hope, and etc... and I guess it would be the same to everyone. Everyone is curious, what will actually goes on in this coming year 09. Everyone is worried that the recession might be worsen, as well as the financial health of the country and also the people will go worsen as well. Retrenchment I guess will start and we would not know what will happen, just need to be prepared, calm, and handle calmly the problems which are hitting. I guess everything will be alright ! Be optimistic! :D

Looking forward as well for the trip to Genting Highland tomorrow, with someone special to celebrate the coming year of 09 and also our 1st anniversary of both of us being together (coincidently both fall on the same day :p), as the economy is bad, we shall celebrate it locally this year. Hopefully we'll have the chance to fly over the sea next yr and hopefully the economy will turn better as well! Anyone going to the same place as us? Just let me know and we could meet up there for a while... :p
I do not want to nag more over here just hereby taking this great opportunity to wish fellow friends, and everyone a happy New Year of 2009. Stay cheerful, stay lenglui, stay lengzai, stay cool, stay healthy, stay happy and yada yada yada to all of you ! :D Hope you guys enjoy your this new year celebration with your love ones or your friends or whoever. Enjoy enjoy enjoy. Cheers ~~

No comments: