Thursday, December 25, 2008

X'mas 2008

Went back to hometown for something that is good, so unable to celebrate xmas this year.
It should be an important celebration for me and him, as this would be the first xmas celebration for us, but is good that he understands that. Thank you. :)
We did argue AGAIN, on this xmas day after Im back from my hometown, but it had now been resolved. Everything is alright now. I was wondering, when would we stop argue actually? Both of us are full with our "ego-ism". He is ego at times, and I am ego too I admit. I m not easily losing to anyone. Perhaps, I need a change, to make it a better me.
And now xmas is finally over, can't wait for the new year which is in another 5-days.
Although we can't celebrate xmas this year, but we are sure that we won't miss the NEW YEAR 09 celebration! (Oh yay ~ it will be in genting). Although we can't celebrate it out of the sea, I m still glad that we could actually celebrate it in genting. It is a memorable place for us though.
And tonight will be a post xmas celebration (i guess) with fellow friends and him, and it has been a long time since we visited there and I can't wait to meet up with my buddies there! I think that I've been working hard previously, with stress & headache, and since I am on a holiday, I should go and enjoy myself and release over there! :) What a great idea! *wink wink*
Oh ya, altho I can't get the chance to celebrate xmas, but I do get the chance to snap photos with the beautiful christmas decorations in shopping malls and I think I should share my pretty photos over here!! :p ...




-White Christmas in 1U-



-Redish Christmas in Pyramid-




-Colourful Christmas in MidV-

Beautiful ! But Xmas is already over. Let's wait for another year then! :) And lastly, Belated Merry Xmas to all ~ may this xmas brings with you Joy, Love & Peace! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: