Friday, October 10, 2008

countdown ...


Can't wait for the company's trip to Damai Laut Swiss Garden ...another 2 weeks .... YAY YAY ... !





The beach views


Looking at these photos (source from the swiss garden resort website) ... feel so relaxed ... and it's time for me to get a break ...and relax myself during this trip, been working very hard and really stressed out since my last holiday in Perhentian during July .. and the best thing is ... this trip is FREE ...will be sponsored and am not paying any $$ ..... wahahaha ..




The golf course

pool - morning view





Gayam sunset view


Deluxe seaview room



If I m not mistaken, this will be the room I am staying in .... wow ! awesome !~



Am awaiting for this trip and it will be fun! Must enjoy to the fullest and have FUN in this trip ... and of course I wish that you will be there with me. We can go for a visit there next time k ~ :D

No comments: