Thursday, October 9, 2008

R.I.P my dear friend

Got a shocking news from an old friend during primary school while driving to work in the morning ... She asked me whether still remember this friend named B. Of course I do, and she told me another sad incident, where our this friend, B, passed away on the day before....
I paused, but still need to continue driving. I do not know what's the reason of this incident. And this friend of mine asked whether I am free to attend the funeral that afternoon, however, I can't make it as I need to work. Sighh ~
My feeling totally changed, and I admit I really felt moody ... plus I am still half sick. But still need to control and control and control ... And suddenly I remembered, when we were all during primary school, B had even came to my house to play ... and now she's gone ..still a young girl she is...
Although we have not met each other for more than 10 years since primary school, but I still remember this friend alot.
My dear friend Bhavisha,
Rest in peace my dear friend. Although we have not met or contact with each other for quite some time, perhaps about 10years plus, but I do remember you, and I hope you can stay happy always in the other world....
Feel like crying, but only tears drop. But today I have already recovered. I am already much better, after taking the muscle relaxation pills by doctor. Doctor said I might be over-stress? Hmm , perhaps... really need to take care of myself well... :) if not someone will over-worried me ...

No comments: