Sunday, October 26, 2008

Really shit shit shit .. was darn tired from a short trip to Damai Laut in Perak, and the driving journey is really looooong .. and reach home den arguments started.
I was really tiring already and yet you still ask me this question: "Why can't I go out with my friends yesterday?" ... the day should be good but end up with a bad day. I was wondering why can't you ask it yesterday instead when you asked me? Why only today you met me up and only ask me this question? .. You think properly yourself...
And from today onwards, I won't bother who the hell you go out with, where you going or whateva, and I really mean it. I m serious.
And seeing your blog just now, really true that you don't like it when every weekend I am needed to accompany my family out and you will be following as well. And now I saw your blog and you wrote that, and you mentioned that you are not really happy about this. Okay , fine and I understand. I won't force you to go out with me with my family, do not worry about that. My family stuff I will handle it myself.
As for my friends, whoever you wanna go out with or whateva it's up to you. I won't control that anymore. I knew I am acting cheap, that I go out with your friends instead, and you replied me that your friends won't even bother about me. Yes you are right, who am I? I m not those extremely beautiful girl or whateva. I know I m being cheap.
And yes you always said that I've changed. Whateva you wanna say, maybe I've changed. But before saying that I've changed, pls think of yourself. Today's argument is really ... speechless, and I will definately remember how you treat me today, your tone of voice, your volume, your sarcastic words and everything, even my mum had not talk to me this way. I'll remember that.
I realised every arguments with you, after that you'll write it into your blog. Sometimes, you never think of the pro and cons about this. How if my friend saw it? and how do I face my friends?
And you always misunderstood after any arguments with you, and why like this? I really don't understand. I wonder what will happen in the future ....

2 comments:

UNNAMED said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wish0311 said...

gal~~ be happy ya~~~
cheers~~~~