Saturday, August 2, 2008

August '08

Woahh, so fast and now it is already August.


Time really flies, had been working in Maybank for about one year and 2 months. Feel that it is a great achievement for me. Hardly people can work so long in the same company for first job. I am proud of myself. Hehe .. *claps* to myself.

Working is great, and studying is much greater I can say. How I wish I could turn back time and back to the study life. Sobz .. Oh well oh well, nevermind, at least I m earning with my hardwork and I am earning myself, that's satisfying enough, I could get whatever I want, I could go wherever I want, I could also buy whatever I want, I could do whatever I want etc. No need to depend on others will be great. Self-depends! :)

Performance for our branch wasn't really well last financial year ending June '08. However, in this financial year, all of us are spiritual and "oom" to do the best for this year! Hopefully I m still in this branch. Hehe..

Oh well oh well, my branch had a great annual lunch the other day for our financial year end closing in Equatorial Hotel, Bangi. We had a "full" lunch, and great conversation and activities during that time.

The staffs of the months of FY 07/08 are presented with pressies as well and I got one for myself presented by my ex-senior account manager to me ..Hehehe...


Mr SK Wong & Me

After the souvenirs presentation, we then took some pics for our memory, which the pic below is funny, was surprised that my colleagues all are so cute and good in acting as well. Say Cheeesee~!




Funny colleagues & bosses



The staffs of the months posing ~

End of photo session and it's makan makan time. Always lunch in there, and the food there is really not bad. A lot of variety and different kind of cuisines. Had an extremely full lunch there. Thanks to Kajang Biz Centre. :D ...

Cheerss ~

1 comment:

UNNAMED said...

congratulation~ baby u r the best!