Friday, August 15, 2008

Coco Banana ? Speechless !

Went to Coco Banana in Sunway Pyramid last nite for Jack's bday ..
and It would be my first time there and also the last time there. Really the suckiest club I'd ever been to and the 2nd most important thing is that, the songs sucks too. So many type of "sea food" there till I am a little speechless.
Anyway, I'd made a complain to the management of Coco Banana Sunway today to cocobananasunway@yahoo.com
Complain in the form of letter as follows: -
Dear whom it may concern,


This was my first time to visit Coco Banana in Sunway Pyramid, and first of all, the environment outside is beautiful. *thumbs up*


However, one thing disappoint me was, the securities. I am quite disappointed with your security's service as yesterday night, I 've gone through this matter. When my friend and I walk into the entrance, a security just pulls off my friend's cap and without informing or with a right way to inform us. The security just rudely pulls off the cap from my friend's head. This is seriously not a thing to do, as it is really insulting my friend.

What I think is the securities could actually inform us politely to ask my friend to take out the cap as the rules in the club is like this way and not like in a rude way pulling off people's cap. We are willing to co-operate with your management if they do it in a right way.


It really disappoints me as well as my friends, as it was the first time we visit this place. Gosh! I myself have gone to many clubs before and this is the worse club I’d ever gone to I can seriously say. It really spoils my mood for the whole night yesterday.

Maybe yesterday night will be my last time to visit there. I understand that any clubs has their own rules and regulations, and I seriously do respect that, however, this matter really spoiling the club’s image.


I hope that the management of Coco Banana will actually look in through this, and improve in this.

Thank you very much.
Now what do you think? What kind of management is this? And the club is much lower standard than I never thought of. Now I know ...