Saturday, August 23, 2008

You don't mess with the Zohan

I didn't mess with the Zohan. :p
It was a hillarious movie indeed, much funnier comparing with Meet Dave. *claps*
p/s: I fell asleep while watching Meet Dave, maybe I am extremely tired that day.
Went and watch it yesterday night, although was tiring, but I managed to open up my eyes for the whole movie and laughters are heard non-stop.
Movies of Adam Sandler are always that hillarious and also, I know it's tough to speak that way in that movie, cos he uses different "slang" in that movie. Maybe one day I shall try to speak like him for a day... nah~ I don't think I can manage to do that, and thats another star for him!
And by the way, met up with my buddy Irene in Pyramid in the afternoon for her working clothes shopping!! and she's going to start work on this coming first week of Sept! Good luck and all the best to her ya~



It was tiring shopping with her, although only for an hour, cos I've looked for parking from 3pm till 4pm, and yes you are right, that's an hour u know! I was extremely no patient, and went out from the parking immediately, and tell her that I m off, but I felt guilty, and went back into the parking from the other side again. She purposely came from Bandar Utama and find me for chatting and companion for shopping. Appreciate that! Thank you girl ~and also thanks for the ice-cream :) muackss
And anyway back to that Zohan movie, nothing much I can write here, cos I do not know how to tell a story after watching a story. I m not good in this. So, the best is, you yourself go and watch that movie, and it can cheer up your feeling for the whole day ! :)

No comments: