Sunday, August 24, 2008

=)

Went out to Pyramid for a short shopping with mum, nephew & Stephen, cos mum wanna get some clothes for my little nephew here and yes finally I get to shop, but it's a short one ...sobz.. But, it is a tiring one indeed, which is my nephew, so extremely hyper-active and non-stop talking, and wanting this and that, and which I don't think is healthy for him. He has been spoiled by all of us since he was born.





I think we will need to teach him slowly, and not spoiling him anymore, and not giving him whatever he wants. Sighh ~ oh well, sometimes he 's also a good boy =) ...





Anyway, it was a great outing as well, and I got myself a dress for this coming week wedding dinner , Yeah!~ It is not really an expensive dress, but it looks not bad I can say. First look, wow ~ I like the dress. :p and I m in love with Forever 21~








The pinky dress I got from Forever 21 ~ Nice?




And thats all for now, sleepy, and it's sleeping time , tomolo will be Monday Blue again ~ :(

1 comment:

CarrotEgg said...

luvly dress~~~
so nice~