Monday, September 1, 2008

Relaxing Long Weekend



Wonderful wonderful wonderful .... :D






A nice and "long" weekend I had this week, and oh yay I m enjoying it ~





It is Merdeka week and the great thing is it falls on SUNDAY ! and as you know, MONDAY will be replaced as public holiday then, which is extremely great !




And another awesome thing is, TUESDAY will be my annual leave, so it will be 4 days straight break. WOW! I m loving this man. Kekeke ... Let us review what I 'd done last 2 days ....




SATURDAY

Woke up early in the morning for some important things to do, which is can't be revealed here. Only few of them knew about this, Shhhh. Hehe ... and end up I think it is a waste of time.


As usual, relax myself at home - it is a nice way to relax after a long weekday, an at the same time, I can save some cash , rather than wasting them buying this and that. Must know how to plan for a better future huh. Oh well, had dinner at home is another way of saving money as well :). And then went out to Pyramid for a movie - Wall E and sighh, temptations are always there, and I bought something, but it is not expensive one. An accessories - necklace from Forever 21 again (oo I m in love with Forever 21), which I think it is suitable for additional accessories for working attires, and I m happy I bought that!












Watched Wall E, and it is a funny and cute movie I can say. Laugh through all the way along the movie, is a must watch movie k! Movie ends at 11.30 pm, and does not have the energy to watch fireworks outside, or I can say that I m not really into celebrating Merdeka, seems like meaningless, then I really wish to get out from Pyramid before the jams reach. Bump into ShehLeey while walking to the parking area, and she is complained to me that it is expensive for clubing that night, cost RM 100++ per person. Gosh , and end up she waited for her friend to fetch and save that money instead.





And that's a day for me. Merdeka eve non-celebration.






SUNDAY



Another day during the weekend, and did nothing much besides sleeping, napping, watching drama and online at home cos a little lazy to get out my butt outside there, and cos going down to Seremban for a wedding dinner of my SAM's son during the night time.





Us during the dinner





Me and Ms Pyanne


And congratulations to the newly weds. Both of them looks so sweet and matching. And the coincidence thing is, the bride is from the same hometown as me - Triang and she is also a graduates from MMU, but I think she's my senior. The bride and the bridegroom both looking great that night. Wishing you both loving, happy, and healthy forever.







The dinner was awesome and the food is great. This is the first time attended a wedding dinner in Seremban. The food is alot better than those in KL's restaurants and the environment is great as well with the decos and all.




The dinner ends about 11pm and I reached home at about 12 am with tired mind and tired body.


MONDAY




Accompany mum to breakfast and lunch and then stay at home for the whole day, watching my dramas and sleep. :)



TUESDAY




Took an annual leave that day, cos wanna rest more, and lazy to back to work. Accompanied parent to breakfast and lunch and to the bank to settle some stuffs, but it was a hell with the service from CIMB Bank. Sorry to say that, but the service is really bad, waited so long there.




Back home then and rest again. That's another day.




No comments: