Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Realised that I spent most of my time in office rather than at home and going out with friends or whoever. Wth ~




What kinda life is this? Is this something that I want?




I really don't know what can I do next. Just gotta work and work and work, reach office at 8.45am and work till about 7-8pm or sometimes till 9pm and I also back to office on Saturday for a few hours work..... feel so lifeless. My life is not that colourful as last time anymore. It is something empty, black and white view, and I only work and work and work with stress, puffy eye, sleepless every night, headache and even hair-loss! Oh gosh ~ what will be next?




Sometimes I faced with scoldings and complains by customers, which sometimes is not our own fault. In their mind, we are like their god, must do everything for them without any delay! And most of the time, we have tonnes of work to do, which can never be finish.





Sigh ~ am I on the right path? I really do not know. I really do not want this way anymore. I want a happy life instead! Shopping like normally girls do, facial - which I'd not gone to for quite some time, entertainments and outings with friends and family members. I do not want to lose anymore hair, and put on weight. I don't want to be in the stress position anymore. What can I do?





I wish I am still in the university life and I wish I could turn back time. But what to do, I 'll still have to face this. This is life, that could never be turned back. We still have to go forward and try to relax and not to be too stress on work. But, if you want to achieve something, you still have to work for it, and that can bring stress but that's for your own future and I do agree with this. Support me okay?!



Cheers~ tomorrow will be better ~ and I believe in that :) and something that can cheer people up ......





Smile ~

No comments: