Friday, September 5, 2008

In need of a hair-do



I think I need a hair-do. Seems like my hair is getting messier and uglier... sobz...






But I've no time and the most important is ... cash... lolz... don't feel like wasting it on doing hair, the last time was during January 08, about 8 months ago, and it cost me RM 700++ inclusive all the products. Don't feel like spending there, maybe I should try to find other hairstyler instead.







Feel like changing a new hairstyle, and do not want to maintain the current hairstyle, seems a little bored. We'll see... hehehe ... should I get a short hairstyle like this?









or short hairstyle like this?







But I don't think I am suitable for short hair, but who knows? maybe I need to learn how to style it. How about long straight hair like Avril Lavigne? :p She's cool man ~






or this is not bad too...messy hairstyle like Lindsay Lohan.






and how bout this kind hairstyle like Liv Tyler? look so sweet ~






Sigh ~ I think I'll just leave it to the hairstyler instead. They are professional and they should know how to match a matching hairstyle with my face shape huh. Maybe I should maintain this kinda hairstyle, but I am sick of it already since I'd done it twice although it's different colour of highlight. About changing of hairstyles should be in another few months time and not now. :)


No comments: