Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lovely Saturday


Went out for an outing with Hui and Kelly, both of my best companions Maybankers.. kekeke ...also both of the "hiao poh(s)" .... in Sunway Pyramid, one of my favourites ...



While waiting for our Ms Hui to come, Kelly and I went to a boutique named "Flame", selling dresses and dresses and dresses and mostly dresses :p ... at first, Kelly is looking for a dress for some wedding function to attend next year (too early ha?), but, when she tried out a dress and so do I tried out one as well. Gosh, I love the dress I tried, die-la ... kena beli ni .. here it goes, another dress I bought .... haihseh these days really so in-to dresses, why huh? ... but no regrets at all, cos the dress is nice ... and it fits well on me of course. I am glad and happy that I bought it !! :)




Loving it :)



Our Ms Kelly still browsing and searching for a nice dress to suit her body shape, and she did try a few, but, we are really hungry and decided to makan makan at a new Japanese Restaurant - Shunjyu, but not much choices and the price is good as well, so we changed our mind and decided to makan in Sakae Sushi instead due to that we rather save the cash and go for a shopping!



And the most important is thanks to both of this lovely lady a.k.a hiao pohs for their "earliet" pressie for my 23rd bday. Thanks thanks thanks alot and it's definately lovely, elegant and beautifully embellished with cubic zirconia, crystals and glass pearls. Muackss to both of you~!


A set of necklace & earrings with White Pearl

After lunch, we continue our shopping trip here, and it ends up each of us bought something .. Yay! We decided to go for another shopping next week as we are still undecisive on our "cash". Hehehehe ...

No comments: