Sunday, September 28, 2008

"Our" Birthdays

Finally, and the days had come, my birthday and his birthday, both falls on 25/09 and 01/10 respectively. Means both of us are also Libra-ians. Perhaps we might have the same attitude or character, who knows right? :)




24th September 08



Celebrated with my special one a day before my actual birthday which is 25th September 08. He gave me a surprise and prepared many things just to celebrate my birthday. Thank you very much dear ~ One thing the most "siasui" thing is, I didn't know that he's bringing me to TGI Friday's in Sunway Pyramid, and guess what I wore shorts, baby-T and slipper. Feel so embarassed, but who cares? :p






We ordered some Jack Daniel's chicken thingy and also a garlic pasta, both very delicious I must say. Too bad we forgotten to take a photo of it cos we both are too hungry. I must say, must have a revisit there again ya!





TGI Friday's in Sunway Pyramid





Lilies & Roses


I received a bouquet of beautiful roses and lilies from him, I feel so "hang fuk" at that time. That's the 2nd time I receive flowers from him. But the flowers dried off 2 days later, but I m keeping some of it for some dry flowers for decoration. Pity pity, the flowers are really beautiful~






He bought me a americano cheese cake from Zen by Secret Recipe, he knows I love cheese cake alot and pity him, he can't take much of cheese, cos it will end up with him having stomach-ache.




Americano Cheesecake ! Happy bday to me ~ :D




We didn't had any bite of the cake there, cos both of us are a little full ...so we decided to take it the next day instead. :)






Say cheeseeee ~



Due to the next day, which is 25th, he starting his new job in HSBC, so he needs to sleep early to gain some energy for the next day. We then make our move back after making wishes, blowing the candles, and keeping the cake back into the box.


I got myself a present from him, only knowing what it's inside when I reached home. It's a GUESS watch, something that I wanted since the first glance of it in GUESS shop in The Gardens. Thank you dear, appreciate it alot !~ It looks so classy and elegant, and I really love it.




25th September 08


I took a leave on this day, as I do not want to be disturbed by customers or whoever, with calls and words that I don't want to hear on my big day.... Many wishes and sms that I received, and some are from my colleagues, and surprisingly from my boss as well.


Thank you so much to all for the wishes and greetings. SMS non-stop coming in. Appreciate it alot.





Rested at home the whole day, watching my dramas, surfing on my facebook etc., cos someone need to work on that day as it was his first day work! Right after his work, he came and find me ofcourse. At night we decided to go out whereever as I do not want to spend my birthday at home. We then make the move to The Curve, just walking around and end up to have a drink in Laundry. He ordered this: -


I dunno what's this called, but it's kinda heavy type of cocktails ...





And I decided to order : -





I remembered mine is something called "pussycat" thingy ... :p


Both also not bad. Next time must go for another round there with fellow friends. Nice environment, and it seems happening as well. :)



30th September 08




It was one day before his birthday, and of course I need to finish work earlier than usual to prepare. Actually, everything are all prepared, just that I need to prepare myself ! :D And I fell sick that day, with flu and sorethroat etc. But I want to give him a surprise!


Brought him to Taipan, Subang Jaya, to dine in Las Carretas, a Mexican Restaurant. I've been there once with my uncle and cousins and that why I got this idea to bring him there since we both had already tried out many others.






Environment is awesome, really seems like both of us are in a Mexican country, the decorations are really attractive. There's also alot of car plate numbers on their walls, which no picture taken by us. Sad case.





However, he captured something in the toilet. Tada ~~ "How to Use A Millionaire Toilet" ... so cute .. lolx... The message that this pic brought to us that, flush after you use the toilet and be considerate in using the toilet as well. I think la ~ LOL ...








Food we ordered have then arrived, wow, it looks really appetizing. We remembered this time to snap a photo of the foods, Hahah ....





Lamb Shank with Mushroom Sauce & White Fish with "x" sauce lol


Hohoho ~ then it will be the birthday celebration for the birthday boy !! :) Whoever, birthday boy/girl, according to the fella in that restaurant, they are required to wear this: -






Hahaha, so cute rite? and it's heavy you know! What to do, that's the tradition there. LOL

... but Let me sing you a song, Happy Birthday to you , happy birthday to you , happy Birthday to youuuu , Happy Birthday to U !~ Muackss!







It was a memorable one for both of us , on my bday and his bday. I really appreciate what he did for me and it's really sweet. Thanks my dear :)



And this is what he get me for my bday, a GUESS watch and coincidently, I got him a GUESS watch as well! Happy Happy Happy. End up both of us now a little pokai already, but as long as both of us are happy, that's worth it all ! Cheers ~ :D







Funniest thing, went and visit doctor after the celebration. Sobz. Stupid flu, go away la ~ I m wrapping "wan tan(s)" while blogging. Sobz ...





























2 comments:

Unknown said...

So good......

jaong1 said...

I finally found a way to be energetic,not sleepy, shape up and improve recovery rate at www.shapeofyourlife.com/usj